Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Review: Text 2 Lovers

Text 2 Lovers Text 2 Lovers by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 HOLY SHITBUCKETS Stars

I had heard this book was good, but I didn't expect the laugh out loud goodness that came from this book. I didn't expect to fall in love with Dani and Ram. I didn't expect to find my next book boyfriend in Ram's brother, Roman (I have a thing for the hate fuck). I didn't expect a wrong number to turn into something oh-so-right. And this book was oh-so-right. It was cute and fun and low on the angst, but it was also sweet and loving and real.

She soothes parts of me I didn't know were upset. Her presence warms parts of me that I didn't realize were cold and bitter."

Ram is a bit broken and needs something to go right for him. Just once.
Dani is coming out of a shitty relationship and is in desperate need of a backbone.
One wrong number later and these two are the absolute best thing for each other.
A chance encounter--or three-brings Dani and Ram face to face.
Sexual tension flies.

"Are you sure about this?"
"Never been surer,"
I reply.
"You swear? Because once I get started with you, there is no stopping me."

The sex is hot. The sex is real and full of emotion. The sex is dirty. Ram has a mouth on him and he isn't afraid to use it.

As cute and sweet and heartwarming Dani and Ram are, my heart lies with Andie and Roman. Some of the best scenes involve these crazy characters and I can't wait to see more of them in Hate 2 Lovers.

Anyway, here's why they rock my world:

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you," he says sadly. "So it's just Fuck and You." He waggles his middle fingers and his grin is wicked.

I thought she'd been kidding, but she was serious. In the past two months, I've seen her when I go out with Dani and Ram, but we haven't fucked. That much. Way less than before. Okay, so it waas this morning. But still...we're in no better position than we were months ago. Hate fucking on speed dial is how you'd define our "relationship."


Yeah, I've got it bad for Roman. I can't help it. I just recently said all books should have a hate fuck. Andie and Roman are the definition of hate fucking.

"You let him hump you on the street?"

View all my reviews

No comments: