Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Review: Sharing The Virgin

Sharing The Virgin Sharing The Virgin by Dani Nichole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 "I really don't think I can share you" Stars

I'll be the first to admit I grabbed this because it promised MFMF sex. Let's face it, I have no control when it comes to books and the more, the merrier. This is also true of the sex scenes I want to read. I have no limits. I will read what you give me. I know a 3 star rating may turn many people away, but it shouldn't do that. I have unrealistic expectations and not everyone can meet them. However, Dani Nichole has a lot of potential. I know I want to continue with this series because I'm dying to know what happens next.

Should I skip to the sex? I know that's why you're here. The sex is hot. I mean, two girls, two guys? What's not to enjoy? It's all there. F/F, M/F, F/M/F, M/F/M. But it's missing the one thing I love about group sex: M/M--or any variation of this. Give me some M/M action and I will be yours forever. I guess I just want more sex in this dirty, short sex book.

I know this is a short story and that there is a lot happening in such a short span of time, but I think the story could use some more depth. Maybe that's just me wanting more development, but maybe not. Like I said, the potential is there. This feels rushed. Again, I know it's short, but that doesn't mean it can't be fulfilling. Speaking of being fulfilled, if you just want a bunch of sex, this will be fulfilling. If you want more of a story, you might not be as satisfied.

"YES JESSIE. Damn. I told you. I want this, I want you, I want to see you and here, and I want you to see me and him."

View all my reviews

No comments: