Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Review: Rocked

Rocked Rocked by Taryn Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deacon McCoy. I do have a thing for a rockstar. Deacon is the bassist for Oblivion. He's no front man, but Deacon holds his own. I listened to this book and as much as I'd love to quote a bunch of lines from this book, I just can't. I'm not one for taking notes on audio. I'm a dive into it and love it kind of listener. Kai and Wen kill it. Again. And I want nothing more than to live on this tour with Deacon and Harper.

What is supposed to be nothing more than a 5-6 week fling, Harper and Deacon have a hard time holding to the concept of 'this will all end soon.'

Watching these two fall head over heels for each other is quite the ride. It's full of sex, fun, and rock 'n roll!

It's everything I want in a rocker book.

View all my reviews

No comments: