Saturday, February 25, 2017

Review: Rock, Rattle & Roll

Rock, Rattle & Roll Rock, Rattle & Roll by Taryn Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just when you think you can't get any more of Deacon McCoy, here he is again.

This picks up where Rocked ended and I won't get into details in case you haven't read it, but just know that this is the little piece of cake you were missing when the first book ended. If you're anything like me, you wanted just a little bit more to see how everything plays out for Harper and Deacon.

I listened to this one. I've made it my mission to listen to as much Kai and Wen as humanly possible. At this rate, I'm not sure if I'll ever catch up, but I will try!

I thank those two for bringing Deacon and Harper and the band of Oblivion to life. They've done a spectacular job. Again.

View all my reviews

No comments: