Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Review: Finn Beckett

Finn Beckett Finn Beckett by M.J. Fields
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't possibly write a review that describes how much I love Finn Beckett. The hatred, the anger, the devotion, and the love he has for his career and for those around him is something powerful. He's a force to be reckoned with and I love him for it.

He meets the love of his life under strenuous circumstances. He pushes her away, or he tries to. It doesn't work for him the way he'd hoped.

You're either going to fuck me or kill me.

That sums up this entire relationship. It's very love hate. Until it's all love. And once they realize they need that love, it's beautiful and all-consuming and something amazing.

As always, there are issues, but these two manage to overcome the odds and come out stronger on the other side.

Did I mention I listened to this? Because Kai and Wen are AH-Freaking-Mazing! They have to be one of my favorite narration duos. I can't wait to continue this series.

View all my reviews

No comments: