Thursday, July 21, 2016

Review: Pucked Under

Pucked Under Pucked Under by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I heard that Helena was coming out with more of Randy and Lily I totally fangirled all over the place. There may have been actual squealing. Whatever. All I know is that I got more Randy and that makes me a very happy girl.

Clearly these two are amazing and I can never say enough about them. In many ways, I feel as if I can relate to Lily so maybe that is why these characters are my favorite. Then again, Randy.

This is a nice little adventure into the world of Randy and Lily once they've officially entered boyfriend/girlfriend status. It is hilarious, hot, and upsetting all at once. Randy's dad makes an appearance and it's completely unwelcome. Randy has no issue letting that be known to him. After some struggles and misunderstandings, Lily gives him a choice. Wanna see how that one works out? Read the book!

So, here are some cute snippets that I enjoyed (I know this because I've highlighted them) and I hope you enjoy them too!

"Hey, I'm Randy."
"Hey, hi. Finlay."
He takes my offered palm.
"I'm Lily's boyfriend. She lives with me. In my house." Lily makes a sound like she's choking, or coughing, or both. I glance at her. I don't think that was the right thing to say.

Miller makes Sunny sit in the backseat because he thinks it's safer. Then he settles into the SUV and proceeds to text her every five minutes for the first half hour of the trip to make sure she's okay. We can see the truck right next to us on the highway.

"I think it's a game, like cat and mouse. I just can't figure out who's the cat and who's the mouse."


I loved everything in this book. I know it's because I love Randy though. So, if you love Randy too, you should totally read this. If you want to see where Vi and Alex are, read this. Wanna know more about Sunny and Miller, read this. Want to know what the deal is with Charlene and Darren? No. I don't blame you there. Just kidding! I want to know too!

View all my reviews

No comments: